SENDIASS Focus Group
- Event Date: 9th October 2018
- Event Time: 10am - 11.30pm
- Event Venue: Woodford Park Leisure Centre, Haddon Drive, Woodley, Reading RG5 4LY
How can SENDIASS improve their service?……
- What training should they run?
- How can access to the service be improved?
- Should they have a website?
- Would a newsletter be useful?
SENDIASS (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information Advice and Support Service) are looking different ways they can improve their service for parents and young people. REACH Wokingham are running this focus group for parent carers to discuss ideas on how they can develop and improve the service they offer to you.
Please join us and share your ideas, refreshments provided.
Where: Woodford Park Leisure Centre, Haddon Drive, Woodley, Reading RG5 4LY
When: Tuesday 9th October, 10am – 11.30 am
If you would like to join this focus group, please email Terri on email@example.com