Parent Carer Rep Training
- Event Date: 16th October 2018
- Event Time: 10am - 2.00pm
- Event Venue: St Paul's Parish Rooms, St Paul's Church, London Road, Wokingham RG41 1EH
- Event Speaker: Karen Sheen
Would you like to……
- Be a confident Independent Voice for families?
- Join our Representative Team?
- Make a difference to the lives of families?
- Learn how to share your experiences to make positive change?
- What would you like to change?
Come and join us and find out how you can get involved in helping to make life better for local families with a child or young person who has a Special Educational Need or Disability (or both).
The day will be fun and informal, you will learn about REACH Wokingham what we do and how we do it. Come along, meet the team and find out what you could do to help.
A buffet lunch will be provided (please let us know of any dietary requirements)
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org